Welcome to the "18 for 4 foundation" 18for4.com
a social network for the social network of golf
We need more golfers and charity golf tournament organizers to sign up and explore the features our site is offering for "FREE" to the golfing community. We need your help to get through the bugs, glitches, and frankly we need your input to make this network a great experience so you keep coming back.
Tell your friends, share us to your social media sites, and if you know someone having a charity golf tournament, make sure to tell them to join and post their event.
Mobile device usage- The site does not have a per say "APP", but is mobile friendly and can be used from your phone or tablet. For ease of use, bookmark 18for4.com in your mobile device and use site from anywhere with quick access.
What this site does-
- 18for4.com is a free informational social network designed to bring more golfers to every charity golf tournament
- all charity golf tournaments are searchable without a membership, link your websites, sign up sites, and receive messages from golfers who might want to participate in your tournament (members and nonmembers)
- members will see "ALL" charity golf tournaments happening in their community every time they log in
- connect with other golfers
- keep your own history of the courses you have played and how you played them
- keep a history of the people you played with and the charity golf tournaments you played in
- form groups (private or public)for your golf course clubs, social clubs, and for what ever cause that brings golfers together
What we "DO NOT DO"
- This is a free nonprofit network- there are no fees or dues for the use of site
- We do not sell or provide email lists or user data to anyone
- We do not provide credit card processing services or sign up services
- Beyond what you see within network, we at 18for4 do not provide other services
- If anyone contacts saying they are a part of 18for4 who is trying to solicit payments for any service associated with site should be reported to site administrator
Below is legal stuff that reads like most all other sites
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 18for4 Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 18for4 Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 18for4 Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 18for4 Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". 18for4 Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 18for4 Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 18for4 Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 18for4 Inc.'s Internet site, even if 18for4 Inc. or a 18for4 Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 18for4 Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 18for4 Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 18for4 Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 18for4 Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
18for4 Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 18for4 Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 18for4 Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.